Thanks for your patience, as this chapter took a record 3 months to pull together. My prognostication, back in September, that it was going to come out in record time, goes to show that I probably have Trelawney blood! I am fairly confident that the time-management crisis that curtailed my creative writing for a few months is now behind me (more or less), so I hope you can expect a few more Quills in 2011!
- Fri, Dec 13
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard sells at auction for $4 million
- Sat, Dec 14
- Madeline Francis's Birthday
- Sun, Dec 15
- Ralph Ineson's birthday
- Tue, Dec 17
- Harry discovers he is a Parselmouth
- First meeting of the Dueling Club
- Wed, Dec 18
- Harry and Cho kiss in the Room of Requirement
- Nearly Headless Nick and Justin Finch-Fletchley are petrified
- Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map
- James Payton's birthday
- Nagini attacks Mr. Weasley
- Thu, Dec 19
- Harry and the Weasleys visit St. Mungo's
- “I’m three years older than you were when you fought You-Know– Who over the Sorcerer’s Stone and it’s because of me Malfoy’s stuck back in Umbridge’s office with giant flying bogeys attacking him!”
- July 16, 2007 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film grosses $330 million worldwide.
Did You Know
- The Giant Squid is a peaceful creature. It can be seen coming up to the surface to be tickled or fed toast; it has even been known to rescue students who have fallen in.