The ancient yew tree that was featured in “Harry Potter” as the meeting place of the Weasley and Diggory families before they take their Portkey to the Quidditch World Cup has collapsed. Find out what the Ashridge Estate will do with the tree now that it has fallen.
- Thu, Jun 30
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Fri, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- Sat, Jul 2
- Edward Randell's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (UK)
- Mon, Jul 4
- Ryan Turner's birthday
- Wed, Jul 6
- Tracy Dunstan's birthday
- “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.
- April 12, 2012 – J.K. Rowling reveals the title of her first novel for adults and announces its publication date for September 27.
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|