Granted, there are no cell phones at Hogwarts, but if the trio embraced technology after Hogwarts, this would be a hilarious group chat with Draco!
- Wed, May 29
- Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry defeats Tom Riddle and destroys diary
- Lockhart erases own memory with Ron's wand
- Thu, May 30
- Victoria Velasco's birthday
- Dobby is FREE!
- Fri, May 31
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (UK)
- Colin Farrell's birthday
- Harry dreams in Divination and looks in the Pensieve
- Michele Berg's birthday
- Sun, Jun 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (US)
- “You’ve picked the losing side, Potter! I warned you! I told you you ought to choose your company more carefully, remember? When we met on the train, first day at Hogwarts? I told you not to hang around with riffraff like this!”
- March 12, 2008 – After many rumors, Warner Bros. officially announces that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be split into two separate films.
Did You Know
- “The Mirror of Erised” is J.K. Rowling’s favorite chapter in the first book.