- Fri, Jul 22
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Special Feature - Finding the Philosopher's Stone
- Sun, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Tue, Jul 26
- David Heyman's birthday
- Wed, Jul 27
- Rade Šerbedžija's birthday
- Dursleys go into hiding
- Cristina Bailey's birthday
- Battle of the Seven Potters; Hedwig and Mad-Eye are killed
- Fri, Jul 29
- Sat, Jul 30
- Harry and the Dursleys arrive at the Hut-on-the-Rock
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (official opening day)
- Frances de la Tour's birthday
- Shannen Michaelsen's birthday
- Neville Longbottom's birthday
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?”
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- September 7, 2012 – The Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection, the most comprehensive Blu-ray and DVD set yet, is released.
Did You Know
- If J.K. Rowling could spend a day with one of her characters, she said she would take Harry Potter out for a meal and apologize to him for everything she’s put him through.