The Completely Unofficial and Definitely Unlicensed Boy Wizard Tour by Museum Hack is a fun, new way to explore “Potter” in New York City.
- Fri, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sat, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- Nicole Rivera's birthday
- Tue, May 29
- Ginny is taken into the Chamber of Secrets
- Lockhart erases own memory with Ron's wand
- Harry defeats Tom Riddle and destroys diary
- Wed, May 30
- Victoria Velasco's birthday
- Dobby is FREE!
- Thu, May 31
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (UK)
- Harry dreams in Divination and looks in the Pensieve
- Colin Farrell's birthday
- Michele Berg's birthday
- “You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I’d expected.”
- November 16, 2001 – The first Harry Potter film is released in the United States, opening on a record 3,762 screens in the United States alone. On opening weekend, it grosses $90 million in the United States and £16 million in the United Kingdom, setting records in both countries.
Did You Know
- In the script, the flashbacks to Lord Voldemort killing Harry Potter’s parents were written by J.K. Rowling herself. The producers knew she was the only one who knew exactly what happened.