WOULD YOU RATHER… be best friends with Ron or Fred & George? #MNWYR
Before you answer consider the options…
Ronald Weasley: Youngest brother of six boys. Prefect. Quidditch Keeper. S.P.E.W. Treasurer. Dumbledore’s Army member. Fear of spiders. Talented Wizard’s Chess player. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. Ron is generally a loyal friend.
2. When Hermione’s nagging you, he’ll tell her off.
3. He’s a great Wizard’s Chess player and can teach you a few things.
4. He doesn’t judge you by your grades.
1. Ron has been known to have a jealous streak.
2. He’s in love with and yet constantly rowing with Hermione.
3. He’ll almost always cream you in a game of Wizard’s Chess.
4. He’s not the greatest study partner in the world.
Fred & George Weasley: Identical twins. Mischievous. Pranksters. Enemy of prefects. Quidditch Beaters. Dumbledore’s Army members. Fear of Mrs. Weasley. Inventive. Co-owners of a joke shop. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. Fred & George are always good for a laugh.
2. They are highly inventive and successful entrepreneurs.
3. They intimidate prefects—all but Hermione and Percy.
4. You’ll get to do things you would have never thought to do—like set off charmed fireworks in the great hall or unleash a Portable Swamp in the corridors.
1. You will more than likely become the target of their pranks.
2. You could end up as a guinea pig for one of their new products.
3. If you end up a prefect, you’ll never live it down.
4. You’ll wind up in trouble for things you would never have done without Fred & George.
There you have it, so WOULD YOU RATHER…Be best friends with Ron or Fred & George Weasley? Respond in the discussion section or via Twitter with #MNWYR.
Special thanks to Jeanna Marie, the brilliant mind behind the MNWYR tweets, for the inspiration for these articles and for being gracious in allowing us to contribute 🙂