WOULD YOU RATHER…Be a Hogwarts Professor Or Work at Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes? Let Us Know With #MNWYR
Before you answer, consider the following:
HOGWARTS PROFESSOR: British Wizarding school located in Scotland. Read about on Harry Potter Wiki.
- Free room & board for the school year.
- Getting paid to live at Hogwarts!
- Getting to visit Hogsmeade whenever you like.
- Getting to teach, hopefully, your favorite subject.
- If you are a Head of House, that room and board might come with more than a handful of sleepless nights.
- If you had a professor like Snape, you may very well have to put up with him/her as a colleague.
- Hogwarts professors stay busy, so there might not be much time for frivolity.
- Getting turned down repeatedly to teach your favorite subject (i.e. Snape).
WEASLEY’S WIZARD WHEEZES: Wizarding joke shop founded by Fred & George Weasley. Read about on Harry Potter Wiki.
- You’d be working in a joke shop with the Weasleys!
- Employee discounts.
- Possibly getting to help with R&D.
- Playing with the Pygmy Puffs!
- Let’s face it, the Weasley’s are shrewd businessmen and workaholics. You’ll likely have long hours.
- The employee discounts are probably incremental—they wouldn’t even give their brother a discount!
- Being the unwilling test subject of many of their new product lines.
- Cleaning Pygmy Puff droppings and having their long tongues constantly trying to pick at your nose. (Read Harry Potter Wiki for more on Pygmy Puffs.)
There you have it, so WOULD YOU RATHER… be a Hogwarts Professor or work at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes? Respond in the discussion section or via Twitter with #MNWYR.