You Can Do Your Holiday Shopping in the Wizarding World This Year!
The first holiday venue for this wizard shopping extravaganza has been announced! Utah’s Shops at South Town will be the first shopping plaza magically transformed into a Hogsmeade winter wonderland. From November 9 to January 31, visitors can shop for a variety of items, including:
- Specially designed holiday ornaments and stockings
- Cozy house sweaters and school robes
- Delectable confections like Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans and Chocolate Frogs
- Fan-favorite plush owls
- Wands, jewelry and branded collectibles
- Ollivanders™ will be outfitted with soaring shelves of hundreds of precariously stacked wand
boxes, where shoppers will be able to experience a holiday surprise with the help of the Wandkeeper.
- A memorable photo opportunity, featuring a selection of background options from the Harry Potter films and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, where guests can purchase a keepsake of their Christmas in the Wizarding World experience.
- An interactive Quaffle Toss game, where guests can score a goal amid a colorful display of Quidditch themed attire and accessories.
You can check out the full details here. Will any of you be visiting the Shops at South Town?
We can do all our Christmas shopping there!” said Hermione. “Mum and Dad would really love those Toothflossing Stringmints from Honeydukes!”
–Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (pg. 142)
If you, like Hermione, have dreamed of doing your Christmas shopping in Hogsmeade, you’re in luck this year! Starting this fall, Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Global Experience Specialists (the folks behind the wildly popular Harry Potter: The Exhibition tour that has been circling the globe) are bringing a new Potter experience to fans: pop-up Christmas in the Wizarding World shops!
Though locations have yet to be announced, we do know they will be at “selected shopping venues” (think large malls, most likely). Each pop-up shop will be an interactive experience, designed to look like the snowy streets of Hogsmeade. Guests will be able to visit Ollivanders and have a wand choose them, as well as shop for robes, clothing, jewelry, and more! There will also be special photo opportunities with backgrounds from the Potter films and animated windows of wizarding world locations.
We will keep you updated on this exciting development as soon as we know more!