“Harry Potter” Stars Win at BAFTA TV Awards
On Sunday, the winners of the BAFTA TV Awards (the UK equivalent of the Emmys) were revealed. Toby Jones (voice of Dobby) won for Male Performance in a Comedy Programme for his work in Detectorists, and Peaky Blinders won the night’s biggest award for Best Drama. Peaky Blinders stars Harry Potter‘s Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy).
Winners in other major categories included the following:
- International – The Handmaid’s Tale
- Leading Actor – Sean Bean in Broken
- Leading Actress – Molly Windsor in Three Girls
- Supporting Actor – Brían F. O’Byrne in Little Boy Blue
- Supporting Actress – Vanessa Kirby in The Crown
- Scripted Comedy – This Country
- Female Performance in a Comedy Programme – Daisy May Cooper in This Country
- Mini-Series – Three Girls
Congratulations to Toby Jones and all the winners!