Harry drank deeply. It was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted and seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside.” (PoA 201)
- 3.4 oz. instant pudding mix butterscotch
- 2 cups milk cold
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- white chocolate melted
- butterscotch syrup or caramel
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until fully combined.
- Let mixture sit in the refrigerator for five minutes to settle.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spoon mixture into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least five hours before eating. For best results, freeze overnight.
- If desired, you can decorate by dipping the frozen popsicles into melted white chocolate.
- Finish by drizzling with butterscotch or caramel sauce.