Harry drank deeply. It was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted and seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside.” (PoA 201)
Jennifer FancherThe Wizarding World of Harry Potter serves both hot and frozen versions of its signature drink. There are plenty of variations of butterbeer recipes, but now there’s a simple way to enjoy it in delectable, creamy popsicle form! We kept our recipe simple with just three ingredients: butterscotch pudding mix, milk, and whipped topping.
- 3.4 oz. instant pudding mix butterscotch
- 2 cups milk cold
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- white chocolate melted
- butterscotch syrup or caramel
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until fully combined.
- Let mixture sit in the refrigerator for five minutes to settle.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spoon mixture into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least five hours before eating. For best results, freeze overnight.
- Decorate frozen popsicles by dipping into melted white chocolate, if desired.
- Finish by drizzling with butterscotch or caramel sauce.