TinaThis sauce can be poured over many different kinds of snacks. Tina recommends profiteroles, just like Slughorn serves for dessert at his Slug Club party.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. corn syrup light
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add milk, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- Cook until thickened, but do not allow to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and let cool. Serve warm.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.