Join MuggleNet, “Alohomora!”, and “SpeakBeasty” for an Epic Wizarding World Movie Marathon!
Starting Saturday, April 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET, we will begin the marathon with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and finish with Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on Sunday, April 19 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
During the marathon, you can join us as we discuss favorite characters, iconic moments, and hilarious jokes. We’ll mention things you’ve always wondered about, start debates, and overanalyze for the fun of it.
The magical viewing schedule is as follows:
Saturday, April 18:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone @ 10:00 a.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets @ 12:45 p.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban @ 3:40 p.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire @ 6:15 p.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix @ 9:10 p.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince @ 11:45 p.m. ET
Sunday, April 19:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 @ 2:30 a.m. ET
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 @ 5:10 a.m. ET
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them @ 7:45 a.m. ET
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald @ 10:10 a.m. ET
To join in with us, all you have to do is start your movie at home at the same time we do. Join us for all TEN wizarding films or simply pop in for your favorite!
You’ll be able to discuss your favorite moments with us on Facebook or YouTube as MuggleNet staff and hosts from Alohomora! and SpeakBeasty host the most magical movie marathon event to grace the Internet!
— MuggleNet: #1 Wizarding World Resource Since 1999 (@MuggleNet) April 14, 2020
For all updates, make sure to follow our Wizarding World Movie Marathon event page on Facebook.
All that’s left for you to do is prepare your magical treats, grab some butterbeer, and press play when your chosen favorite begins!
You can find loads of magical snack ideas on our “Rosmerta’s Recipes” section.
Which Wizarding World film will you be joining us for? Or will you go all out and join us for all ten? Let us know in the comments below!