Wizolympics 2020: Health Advisory
Attention, all Wizolympics attendees!
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, the following rules and procedures are in place for the duration of the 2020 Wizolympic Games. Please note that any noncompliance can result in your removal from events.
- All attendees will be screened by Probity Probes for potential sickness before entering facilities. Do not try to beat the probes; you will be found out, and trust us, that experience will be worse for you.
- Temperature Lines are also set around the perimeter of each facility to ensure no one with a fever enters. Again, please do not try to beat the line since this will just complicate matters for everyone.
- All attendees MUST cast and wear Bubble-Head Charms when sitting in crowds during the games. This is to prevent the spread of symptoms, which are listed below. If you do not know how to cast a Bubble-Head Charm, please consult a book or your former professors. For those accompanying underage wizards, cast your own charm first before casting on those who need assistance.
- Pepper-up Potion will be readily available in several locations at each venue. Please feel free to use the potion as frequently as you see necessary.
- Leave a seat open between yourself and other spectators whenever possible to reduce crowding and potential spread.
As you may know, Muggles have been known to show symptoms of the coronavirus as an indicator they are sick. Here are all the symptoms wizards might show if they have the virus, courtesy of St. Mungo’s and the Wizolympic Committee.
- Excessive sleepiness
- Green tongue
- Musical flatulence
- Smoky breath as an early sign, which might be followed by full dragon breath accompanied by spitting fire
If we all do our part to keep each other safe, we can have a truly pleasant Wizolympics experience for all our guests and athletes. Thank you, and welcome to Tokyo!