Lavender Brown’s Iced Coffee
Lavender Brown's Iced Coffee
- 8 oz. coffee cold brew
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 drops lavender extract
- food coloring purple
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 30-second intervals. Mix between heatings.
- Combine melted chocolate into coffee and pour over ice.
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. During whipping, add extract and food coloring.
- Top coffee with whipped cream.
- Cream has reached soft peaks when the whip is pulled from the cream and a peak folds over itself but doesn't disappear back into the mass.
- Tag Weston in your photos on Instagram @magicalwizardythings and use our hashtag #rosmertasrecipes.