Lavender Brown’s Iced Coffee
Lavender Brown's Iced Coffee
Weston St. JamesCan you just imagine Lavender and Parvati enjoying this iced coffee in Diagon Alley before they go shopping for their school supplies? Luckily, you can enjoy it too!
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate melted
- 8 oz. coffee cold brew
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 drops lavender extract
- food coloring purple
- Microwave chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each interval.
- Stir melted chocolate into coffee and pour over ice.
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. During whipping, add extract and food coloring.
- Top coffee with whipped cream.
- The cream has reached soft peaks when the whip is pulled from the cream and a peak folds over itself but doesn't disappear back into the mass.
- Tag Weston in your photos on Instagram @magicalwizardythings and use our hashtag #rosmertasrecipes.
Did you know that MuggleNet is 99% volunteer-run? With your monthly pledge of $5, you can provide monetary support to our volunteers while becoming eligible for exclusive swag giveaways!