Lavender Brown’s Iced Coffee
Lavender Brown's Iced Coffee
Weston St. JamesCan't you just imagine Lavender and Parvati enjoying this iced coffee in Diagon Alley before they go shopping for their school supplies? Luckily, you can enjoy it too!
- 8 oz. coffee cold brew
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 drops lavender extract
- food coloring purple
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 30-second increments. Mix between heatings.
- Combine melted chocolate into coffee and pour over ice.
- Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. During whipping, add extract and food coloring.
- Top coffee with whipped cream.
- Cream has reached soft peaks when the whip is pulled from the cream and a peak folds over itself but doesn't disappear back into the mass.
- Tag Weston in your photos on Instagram @magicalwizardythings and use our hashtag #rosmertasrecipes.