Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina, the two who make up the graphic design duo MinaLima, described their history with the franchise, their thought process when designing, and why they’re still designing for the wizarding world.
- Sat, Jul 20
- Jeff Rawle's birthday
- Sun, Jul 21
- Jamie Waylett's birthday
- Amy Parikka's Birthday
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book
- Mon, Jul 22
- Rhys Ifans's birthday
- Tue, Jul 23
- Daniel Radcliffe's birthday
- Wed, Jul 24
- Letters from Hogwarts begin to arrive at No. 4 Privet Drive
- Betty Alvarez's birthday
- “I’ve got to do it! He’ll kill me! He’ll kill my whole family!”
- December 17, 2008 – Scholastic announces that The Tales of Beedle the Bard sold 2.6 million copies worldwide in the first week on sale.
Did You Know
- Michael Jackson had the idea to make Harry Potter into a musical, but J.K. Rowling declined his offer.