- Fri, May 24
- Jim Broadbent's birthday
- Sophie Wehner's birthday
- Harry and Ron meet Aragog in Forbidden Forest
- Sat, May 25
- Katie Harrison's birthday
- Alec Hopkins's birthday
- Sun, May 26
- Will Dunn's birthday
- Helena Bonham Carter's birthday
- Detention in the forest; Quirrell drinks unicorn blood
- “Hello, Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?”
- November 29, 2005 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film breaks $400 million worldwide in ticket sales.
Did You Know
- A legend says that the founders of Hogwarts found the Pensieve partially buried in the ground where they decided to build the school.