Merch Madness: Perler Beads and Quidditch Gear
Harry Potter: Moving Mechanical 3D Puzzle
First, we have the Harry Potter: Moving Mechanical 3D Puzzle from Merchoid. It’s a “mechanical card model of Harry Potter playing Quidditch,” and it’s made completely out of cardboard.
This mechanical card model of Harry Potter playing Quidditch is a must-have for every Wizarding World fan! This is a feat of cardboard engineering, utilising an impressive array of mechanical principles, including a crankshaft, gears with different ratios, and a central crank slider. And it is all assembled with no glue, cutting or other materials required! Inside you’ll find several sheets of press-out card pieces, each expertly illustrated and designed to build this spell-binding structure. When the model is complete, turn the front wheel to activate the cog machinery and see every part move independently.
Merchoid is based in the United Kingdom, and its website notes that delivery is free for most countries. This puzzle costs $36.99, which includes all taxes and shipping. It is also available on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, and Amazon.ca.
Chudley Cannons Quidditch Kit Bag Preorder
Next, also from Merchoid, is the Chudley Cannons Quidditch Kit Bag.
Overnight bag or the perfect sports kit bag. Plenty big enough for your wizarding robes and Quidditch essentials. Double sided print, fully lined, made from 600d Polyester.
It is due to ship on June 26 and costs $29.99, with the price including all taxes and shipping.
The bag is also available now on Amazon.co.uk.
Perler Harry Potter Fused Bead Kit
If you have a crafty side, you’ll love this Perler Harry Potter Fused Bead Kit. The kit “includes (4000) Perler Harry Potter theme fuse beads, (1) pegboard, (1) ironing paper, and (1) pattern sheet with instructions,” and it comes with 19 patterns. It’s intended for those 12 and older.
The kit is currently available for $19.05.
Harry Potter Magic Photo and Video Printer for iPhone and Android
If you want to print your photos from your iPhone or Android device and add a touch of Harry Potter magic to them, this printer from Lifeprint is perfect!
- Photos that actually move: Print photos and videos from your phone, then watch in awe as they come to life like magic with the free app. Record and share your moving photos on [I]nstagram to wow your friends!
- Your [H]ouse badge: Hogwarts [H]ouse medallions are included in every box so you can customize your [p]rinter as Gryffindor, [Ravenclaw], or [Slytherin] and show your [H]ouse [p]ride. One-click Bluetooth printing makes capturing and printing your favorite memories easier than ever.
- Wizarding world–themed AR facial filters: have the most fun with augmented reality facial filters that change your face to look like Harry [P]otter, [M]ad-[E]ye Moody, or even play around with Luna’s.
- Connect with others in your [H]ouse: meet other people from your [H]ouse and connect with them in the app! If you want, you can print photos directly to each other’s printers from anywhere in the world.
- 3 x 3 sticky backed, zero [i]nk film: The Harry Potter [P]hoto and [V]ideo Printer uses no ink to print, and all photos are ‘sticky backed’ so you can decorate your room or schoolbooks with your most cherished memories.
The printer is available in both black and white and is currently on sale for $59.99.
Which of these items is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!