Weasley Is our King Cake
Weasley Is Our King Cake
- 2 tubes cinnamon rolls (12.4 oz each)
- sprinkles gold, green, and purple
- 1 bean/small baby charm optional (to be the king cake baby)
- Preheat oven following package directions.
- Remove rolls from tube and lay them vertically, forming a ring, on a parchment-lined baking pan.
- If you are including the optional baby/bean, place the item between two of the rolls in the cake.
- Bake the ring following package directions.
- Allow roll to cool slightly. Decorate with provided frosting package and colored sprinkles.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Whoever gets the slice with the king cake baby is king of Mardi Gras and will supposedly have a lucky year. Some traditions state this person has to either host or bring the king cake for the next year's Mardi Gras celebration.