Episode 38 of “Reading, Writing, Rowling” features high school and college seniors who, due to the coronavirus crisis, can empathize with the trio missing their final year at Hogwarts.
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Sat, Aug 8
- Katie Leung's birthday
- Tue, Aug 11
- Ginny Weasley's birthday
- Wed, Aug 12
- Harry's disciplinary hearing at the Ministry
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- “I’m three years older than you were when you fought You-Know– Who over the Sorcerer’s Stone and it’s because of me Malfoy’s stuck back in Umbridge’s office with giant flying bogeys attacking him!”
- January 6, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is announced as the best-selling book of 2005 with sales tallying $7.02m – astonishing seeing as the book was released in July, halfway through the year.
Did You Know
- When Arthur Weasley takes Harry Potter to the Ministry of Magic, they must first dial a secret code into a telephone keypad. He enters the number 62442. The letters underneath those numbers on a standard mobile phone spell out the word “magic.”