Who would have thought that “Harry Potter” and an international tennis tournament would make for the perfect day?
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- “Harry — yer a wizard.”
- March 28, 2007 – Cover art for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released for both the US and UK editions of the book.
Did You Know
- In real life, the Hogwarts Express is called the “Olton Hall” and runs between Scarborough and York.