Syracuse Museum of Science and Technology to host eighteen-week “Harry Potter” film festival
Previously we let you know of a fantastic Harry Potter movie marathon that is taking place in Phoenixville, PA this weekend. We now have received word that there will be an eighteen-week Harry Potter film festival taking place at the Museum of Science and Technology in Syracuse, New York.
The festival will begin this weekend in the museum’s Bristol IMAX Omnitheater, which means they will not be showing the first two films since they were not produced in IMAX digital quality.
The schedule for all of the films looks like this:
- Saturday, August 4 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Saturday, August 25 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Saturday, September 15 – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Saturday, October 6 – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Saturday, October 27 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Saturday, November 17 – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
You can head on over to the Museum’s website for all of the information right here.
Is your town having any Harry Potter movie marathons or film festivals? Let us know in the comments below.