Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, and Jim Broadbent are just a few names among a long list of celebrities who have kindly donated worn jeans to charity in aid of the current refugee crisis.
- Wed, Jun 26
- Tolga Safer's birthday
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book
- Ron tries to call Harry on the "fellytone"
- Thu, Jun 27
- Matthew Lewis's birthday
- Stephanie Norton's birthday
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- January 18, 2004 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is predicted to be the most expensive film ever made.
Did You Know
- Aunt Marge’s “lift-off” effect in “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was achieved using a combination of inflatable body parts, prosthetic makeup, air tubes, and wire harness.