It’s All Yours! Fandom Communities to Take Over MuggleNet Instagram Account
One of the best things about fandom is the sense of community that it creates. The Wizarding World fandom is full of diverse and magical communities, big and small, so for the rest of the year, we will be celebrating and lifting up voices within the fandom.
Every Sunday, another fantastic wizarding account will be taking over MuggleNet’s Instagram. First up on October 4 from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. ET is Masterful Magical Minorities, an account that “recognizes, accepts and celebrates people’s differences, therefore creating a loving and magical community.”
Check out the schedule below to see what the team behind the account has in store for our followers:
- 10:00 a.m. ET – Pumpkin Pasties Please with @MagicalFoodDepartment
- 11:00 a.m. ET – Muggle Talk: Magical Minorities with @Allonsze and @Slytherella
- 12:00 p.m. ET – Self-Care at the Astronomy Tower with @ElymentsofMagic
- 1:00 p.m. ET – Muggle Talk: LGBTQAI+ with @DapperMinisterofMagic and @QueerditchMarch
- 2:00 p.m. ET – A Trip to Hogwarts with @TheMagicalLatina
- 3:00 p.m. ET – Inside the Ministers’ Closet with @DapperMinisterofMagic
- 4:00 p.m. ET – Fandom Fits: Slytherin Edition with @Allonsze
- 5:00 p.m. ET – Thank you from Master Magical Minorities
Some of the other accounts who will be taking over throughout the rest of the year will be the Gayly Prophet podcast, the Harry Potter Alliance, the House of Black podcast, Queerditch March, the Protego Foundation, Gays of Universal, and more.
Make sure you join us every Sunday to celebrate this diverse magical fandom!