If there’s something that can be taken from looking at the Sorting of the Losers Club, it’s how well these characters (from their individual Houses) work together!
- Fri, Dec 4
- Gemma Jones's birthday
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard book
- Sat, Dec 5
- Benedict Clarke's birthday
- Sun, Dec 6
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- “She tasted disgusting, worse than Gurdyroots!”
- June 22, 2002 – The music genre of wizard rock is born when Harry and the Potters, a band consisting of two brothers from Massachusetts, is created. Since then, hundreds of new wizard rock bands have sprouted up. All of the bands write music centered around Harry Potter themes.
Did You Know
- Remus Lupin’s condition of lycanthropy is a metaphor for AIDS.