- Sun, Jan 20
- Louis Doyle's birthday
- Sophie Thompson's birthday
- Mon, Jan 21
- Harry visits the prefects' bathroom with the golden egg and solvesthe clue
- Taylor Smith's birthday
- Tue, Jan 22
- Sir John Hurt's birthday (RIP)
- Wed, Jan 23
- Jennifer Creevy's birthday
- Thu, Jan 24
- Terence Bayler's birthday (RIP)
- “I can, you know, do math and stuff.”
- April 21, 2006 – Both J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe make it into the Sunday Times Rich List.
Did You Know
- “Pensieve” is made up of two words: French for “to think” (“penser”) and an English synonym of “strainer” (“sieve”). A Pensieve strains your thoughts!