Certain sacrifices had to be made when adapting the “Potter” books for the big screen. Thankfully, “Entertainment Weekly” has exclusively revealed concept art for some of the characters that never made it to the screen – and yes, one of them is Peeves the poltergeist!
- Fri, Jun 28
- Dobby's birthday
- Sun, Jun 30
- Dumbledore is murdered by Severus Snape
- Dumbledore and Harry go to cave for Horcrux
- Predrag Bjelac's birthday
- Rebecca Gannam's birthday
- Mon, Jul 1
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- Tue, Jul 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (UK)
- Edward Randell's birthday
- Thu, Jul 4
- Ryan Turner's birthday
- “I ain’t got the brains to make this up.”
- October 23, 2010 – The running time for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is revealed to be 147 minutes.
Did You Know
- Stephen Colbert and Jessica Williams of “The Late Show” both received personal messages over Twitter from J.K. Rowling herself letting them know what Hogwarts House they would be Sorted in.