Casting Director Lucy Bevan (“Pirates of The Caribbean,” “Nanny McPhee Returns,” “Snow White and the Huntsman”) is searching for young actors to play a number of roles in new BBC and HBO television series, “The Casual Vacancy,” based on a novel by JK ROWLING.
- Fri, Jul 1
- MuggleNet Interactive's anniversary
- Rufus Scrimgeour becomes Minister of Magic
- Sat, Jul 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (UK)
- Edward Randell's birthday
- Mon, Jul 4
- Ryan Turner's birthday
- Wed, Jul 6
- Tracy Dunstan's birthday
- Thu, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.”
Did You Know
- So many fans visit King’s Cross Station to take pictures of Platforms 9 and 10 that the station management erected a sign that says “Platform 9 3/4,” which, in the Harry Potter books, is invisible to Muggles but acts as a gateway for witches and wizards.
- March 4, 2004 – J.K. Rowling participates in a long web chat celebrating World Book Day.
MuggleNet’s Daily Trivia
MuggleNet's Daily Trivia
0 of 5 questions completed
The MuggleNet Daily Quiz is designed to enhance your overall knowledge of the Harry Potter series. Each day there will be 5 questions chosen at random from our test bank. Each correct answer is worth 1 point. Unless specified within the question, all general knowledge questions are taken from the literary text of the Harry Potter series.
Good luck and have fun!
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|